NEC WIN a Fitbit T's & C's
By entering the Competition, you will have the chance of winning a Fitbit Versa. The competition will run from XX/09/2019 - XX/109/2019. Entries must be received by XX/09/2019 at 5pm. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries on XX/10/2019 and winner will be contacted at the latest by XX/10/2019.
All entries will be received by completing and submitting the competition form found at XXXX link here XXXX . The prize must be claimed within 12 months of the competition end date by providing address to send the FitBit Versa too once confirmed as a winner.
If you have any questions regarding the competition, please contact Gemma Piggott on [email protected] or Gemma Piggott, the NEC, Birmingham, B40 1NT.
Competition Terms and Conditions
A prize competition (“the Competition”) will be held by the National Exhibition Centre Limited, (National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, West Midlands, B40 1NT. (“we”, “us” or “our”) as more particularly described in the competition details (“Competition Details”). The Competition is to win the prize described in the Competition Details (“the Prize”). By entering the Competition, you agree to the following additional terms and conditions:
- Entering your details at the location specified in the Competition Details will automatically enter you in the Competition.
- The Competition is open to all EU residents over 18 with the exception of our employees, and those of our associated companies and agents and their families and friends and is limited to one (1) entry per person. In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition.
- You can enter the Competition during the dates stated in the Competition Details. Entries received after this will not be eligible for the Prize.
- Only complete and clearly legible entries will be entered into the Competition.
- One entrant will be selected at random, as the winner on the date set out in the Competition Details.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email. We will send the name and county of the winner to anyone who writes within one month after the closing date of the Competition requesting details of the winner and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in the Competition Details.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, we may, at our discretion, exclude you from participating in the Competition. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Competition, or these terms and conditions, at any time.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and any claims or proceedings arising out of or in connection with these terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We will not accept responsibility for Competition entries that we do not receive for any reason.
- By entering, the Competition you assign to us all your intellectual property rights, and you agree to waive any moral rights, in your Competition entry.
- If you are the winner of the Competition, you agree that we may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this Competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. By entering the Competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the Competition entry may be held and used only by us or our agents and suppliers to administer the Competition.
- Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Details the Prize cannot be substituted for a cash alternative and the Prize cannot be transferred to a third party.
- By entering the competition you agree to us holding and using your contact information to contact you (i) about the results of Competition; and (ii) with details of events, products or services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your personal data to contact you with information about goods products or services, please contact us at the address specified in the Competition Details.