The Recruitment Agency Expo is the UK’s leading exhibition and conference for recruitment agency leaders.
If you make purchasing decisions for your company or are actively involved in the specifying and authorising of products or services for your business, you should be visiting Recruitment Agency Expo.
Recruitment Agency Expo welcomes; CEO’s, Owner/Directors, Senior and Departmental Directors, Area/Branch Managers, Team leaders, Senior Consultants, Other senior executives active in the recruitment profession
With just one visit you will…
• See hundreds of products and services relevant to your business
• Attend the extensive FREE seminar and training programme
• Keep abreast with latest industry trends
• Gather information on the latest products and services
• Learn about the latest developments in the sector
• Establish new contacts and network with your industry colleagues
• Get ideas for developing your business
• Stay ahead of your competition; learn about the latest innovations and new technology to help your business to become more profitable
• Be a part of the industry gathering of the year
• Gain new insights into the latest technology
Popping in for a visit? Need to book a hotel? Head to our Visiting Us page for parking details, handy directions and to scope out all the bargains at Resorts World.Discover More
Coming to visit us soon? Avoid payment queues on the day and save time by pre-booking your parking with us now. Available in our standard & disabled public car parks.DISCOVER MORE
Avis is the official car and van rental partner to The NEC offering all event goers up to 15% off car hire and 10% off van hire anywhere in the UK.Discover more
Travel to your NEC event with Virgin Trains and we’ll give you 20% off Advance ticket fares. No traffic jams, no toilet stops, just sit back and relax.Discover more
Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport, 3 miles from the NEC offers affordable luxury. Socialise in the Open Lobby, dine in the Marco’s New York Italian restaurant and arrive using the free shuttle service.
From luxury resorts to simple rooms to please, you’ll find a host of hotels right on our doorstep. Head to our Visitors page to view your nearest options.
When it comes to wining and dining, we naturally wanted to ensure a range of lip-smacking options was always on the menu.
Looking for concerts, shows or sporting events? Situated at the NEC site, the Resorts World Arena is home to world class music and live shows.More
Resorts World Birmingham The place to wind down. Home to a broad range of places to eat and drink, from favourites like Miller & Carter and Zizzi to somewhere a little more special like Sky by Waters, plus a little shopping at outlet prices from brands like Levi’s, Nike and Next. Just a few minutes’ walk form NEC Halls 1-5.More