The NEC is the UK’s No 1 venue for trade and consumer shows, with over 500 events held each year, attracting 2.1million visitors a year – and over 33,000 exhibitors from businesses large and small.
Exhibiting at the NEC brings you major benefits:
- The UK’s best connected venue – The only UK exhibition venue with an airport and railway station on site, at the intersection of the UK’s primary motorways.
- So easy for you and your customers - 75% of the UK population are within a 3hr drive time and with 16,500 car parking spaces, what could be easier?
- National recognition – Home of the UK’s leading trade and consumer shows.
- More high quality visitors – shows at the NEC regularly attract record numbers, 2.1m high quality visitors annually with real buying power.
- Increased sales – exhibitors report excellent sales and new business leads after being at the NEC. 2012’s Spring Fair generated an incredible £2billion worth of business in 5 days and saw 300,000 new products launched.
If you only exhibit at one show a year, make sure it’s at the NEC – and get your business in front of the best audience at the No.1 venue in the UK.
To find out more about exhibiting at the NEC, email or call our Sales and Customer Support Team on 0844 33 88 338 Fax: 0844 58 11 434
The power of face to face marketing
Did you know that… 74% of event visitors think that events are the best form of marketing?
Discover more about what exhibitions – and face to face marketing – can do for your business at FaceTime.