Friday 11am - 5pm
Saturday 11am - 4pm
Tickets: To register for free, fast-track entry visit www.gradjobs.co.uk
The National Graduate Recruitment Exhibition returns to the NEC, Birmingham on the 2 & 3 November 2012, bringing a whole host of the UK's top employers under one roof, along with a great array of advice clinics and special features to ease you into working life, and to help you get your dream job!
Meet with top employers including Kraft Foods, National Audit Office, Bloomberg, Qinetiq, Hilti, Lidl, IBM, DSTL and many more!
The exhibition special features include:
- Advice Clinic - Wondering how to get your dream job, or which career path to choose? Nervous in interviews? Bring all of your career-related questions to the Advice Clinic!
- CV Clinic - your CV is your sales pitch, your route to getting an interview. Don't miss this opportunity for professional advice on your CV from the experts at The Write Stuff.
- Mock assessment centre - take this rare opportunity to practice for a graduate assessment day in one of the free assessment sessions, and gain individual feedback on your performance!
- GradJobs starting point - come to the starting point to plan out your day, read up on recruiters and get tips on how to approach employers, and how to make the most of your time at the exhibition.
- Careers presentations - throughout the day some of the UK's top companies will be giving talks on their companies and graduate schemes, and what makes them top graduate employers!